- Ph.D. in Electrical and Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2018 (GPA: 3.91/4).
Advisors: Ali Jadbabaie (MIT), George J. Pappas (UPenn).
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2016 (GPA: 4/4).
- M.A. in Statistics, Wharton School of Business, USA, 2016 (GPA: 3.94/4).
- Diploma, Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 2012 (GPA: 9.54/10).
Advisors: Evangelos Markakis (AUEB), Trifon Koussiouris (NTUA).
Other Academic Experience
- Teaching Assistant for the graduate course Linear Optimization (Fall 2013).
- Teaching Assistant for the graduate course Linear Systems (Fall 2014).
- Nature; Scientific Reports; Automatica; IEEE L-CSS; ICRA; Physics Letters; WINE; WWW; EC; TAMC; WADS; IEEE TAC; IEEE TNSE; IEEE TCNS; IEEE SPL; ACC; CDC; GlobalSIP.
I am a runner (half-marathon in 1h:15min; marathon in: 2h:35min).
I am also a winter mountaineering school leader at the MIT Outing Club.