- Ph.D. in Electrical and Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2018 (GPA: 3.91/4).
Advisors: Ali Jadbabaie (MIT), George J. Pappas (UPenn).
Thesis committee: Rakesh Vohra (UPenn), Hamed Hassani (UPenn), Luca Carlone (MIT).
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, University of Pennsylvania, USA, 2016 (GPA: 4/4).
- M.A. in Statistics, Wharton School of Business, USA, 2016 (GPA: 3.94/4).
- Diploma, Electrical and Computer Engineering, National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 2012 (GPA: 9.54/10).
Advisors: Evangelos Markakis (AUEB), Trifon Koussiouris (NTUA).
Other Academic Experience
- Teaching Assistant for the graduate course Linear Optimization (Fall 2013).
- Teaching Assistant for the graduate course Linear Systems (Fall 2014).
- Nature; Scientific Reports; Automatica; IEEE L-CSS; ICRA; Physics Letters; WINE; WWW; EC; TAMC; WADS; IEEE TAC; IEEE TNSE; IEEE TCNS; IEEE SPL; ACC; CDC; GlobalSIP.
I am part of the LIDS mentoring and postdoc committees at MIT. As part of the latter, with Cesar Uribe and Francisco James we lead efforts for community building and academic growth among the LIDS postdocs.
I am also a runner (half-marathon in 1h:15min; marathon in: 2h:35min), and a winter mountaineering school leader at the MIT Outing Club.