I am a post-doctoral associate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AeroAstro), and Laboratory for Information & Decision Systems (LIDS). My post-doc advisor is Luca Carlone (MIT).
I did my PhD at the University of Pennsylvania (UPenn), Department of Electrical and Systems Engineering. During the summer and fall of 2017, I was a visiting PhD student at MIT, Institute for Data, Systems, and Society (IDSS). My PhD advisors were George J. Pappas (UPenn), and Ali Jadbabaie (MIT).
I was a Best Student Paper Award finalist in the 2017 IEEE Conference in Decision and Control (CDC).
Robust system optimization; perception, estimation, control; non-convex optimization; game theory.
- 07/13/18: Our paper on Resilient Monotone Sequential Maximization (with A. Jadbabaie, G. J. Pappas) will appear at the 57th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), December 2018.
- 06/29/18: Our paper on Resilient Active Information Gathering with Mobile Robots, (with B. Schlotfeldt, D. Thakur, G. J. Pappas) will appear at the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS) on October 2018.
- 05/02/18: Our paper on Minimal Reachability is Hard to Approximate (with A. Jadbabaie, A. Olshevsky, G. J. Pappas) will appear in IEEE TAC (February 2019).
- 04/17/18: I start as a post-doc at MIT on June 2018.
- 04/04/18: New paper on Resilient Non-Submodular Maximization over Matroid Constraints (with A. Jadbabaie, G. J. Pappas).
- 03/21/18: New paper on Resilient Monotone Sequential Maximization (with A. Jadbabaie, G. J. Pappas). Invited paper.
- 03/05/18: New paper on Resilient Active Information Gathering with Mobile Robots (with B. Schlotfeldt, D. Thakur, G. J. Pappas).
- 02/25/18: New paper on LQG Control and Sensing Co-Design (with L. Carlone, G. J. Pappas, A. Jadbabaie).
- 01/20/18: New journal paper Selecting Sensors in Biological Fractional-Order Systems to appear in the upcoming Special Issue of IEEE TCNS on Approaches to Control Biological and Biologically Inspired Networks (June 2018).
- 01/19/18: Upcoming talk at the 2018 MIT LIDS Student Conference (February 2).
- 01/18/18: Paper on Sensing-Constrained LQG Control to appear at the upcoming American Control Conference (June 2018).
- 12/18/17: Invited talk at IIT, Demokritos, Greece.
- 12/13/17: 2017 CDC slides on Resilient Monotone Submodular Function Maximization.
- 12/13/17: Best Student Paper Award finalist in 2017 IEEE CDC.
- 11/05/17: New paper on Minimal Reachability is Hard to Approximate (with A. Jadbabaie, A. Olshevsky, G. J. Pappas).
- 10/26/17: Invited talk at RLE (Gregory W. Wornell‘s group), MIT.
- 09/29/17: New paper on Sensing-Constrained LQG Control (with L. Carlone, G. J. Pappas, A. Jadbabaie).
- 12/13/16: Tyler Summers and I organized an invited session on controllability, 2016 CDC.